The Irish Furniture and Homewares Show (IFHS) hosted a reception for its industry awards last night (26th June).
Speaking at the reception, show organiser Mark Gannon said: "Over the past two years we were given the opportunity to focus on our business a unique amount of time to create and develop. It is obvious this time was well spent, with all exhibitors bringing new, on-trend products to the Irish market.
"Year on year, visitors attending the IFHS expect to see the very best design and innovation in the marketplace, and with over 100 entries for the awards there was certainly a lot to see."
A total of 11 exhibitor awards were announced:
* Best New Decorative Product – Décor Furniture – AG Range
* Best Irish Manufactured Product – Gleneagle – Kinsale Living Collection
* Best New Furniture Product – World Furniture NI – Rocco Dining Set
* Best New Homeware Product – GIE – 1986 Armchair + Footstool
* Best Upholstery Product – Mini Divani – Chanel Corner
* Best Cabinet Collection – Furniture Plus – Fusion Occasional Pieces
* Best Mattress Innovation – Homelee – H3000 Mattress
* Best Bedroom Collection – Annaghmore Agencies – Kilkenny Bedroom
* Best Overall Product - Samar Furniture – Vespa Bar Counter
* Best overall Product Display & Exhibition Stand – Durabeds
The Retailers' Choice awards (supplier and sales rep) were voted for by retailers during the registration process.
* Sales Rep of the Year – Andrew Heasley, Image Furnishings
* Best Supplier – Wholesale Beds & Furniture
IFHS, taking place at the National Indoor Arena, Blanchardstown, Dublin, concludes tomorrow.